We aim to be a dental clinic full of smiles that can balance health and beauty.
- Reception & Waiting Space
- Our staff will greet you with a smile at the reception desk. Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any concerns.
- Clinic Space 1
- A calm space in a completely private room, we can ask the patient about their worries and concerns.
- Clinic Space 2
- A semi-closed area with plenty of space.
- Clinic Space 3
- A private room that is equipped to perform Premium PMTC cleaning by a dental hygienist.
Introduction to our Equipment
- Dental X-ray/CT
- Unlike conventional flat-screen X-ray images, a dental CT can convert the data taken into stereoscopic images via a computer and take tomographic photographs. Precise treatment can be safely achieved from the provided dental information on the oral cavity and jaw. Things such as bone thickness and nerve position are very beneficial for treatments from in-tooth therapy to implants.
- Dental External Vacuum
- The use of this vacuum minimizes the risk of nosocomial infections due to splash during treatment.
- A high-pressure sterilizer that has cleared the European standard class B (the most severe European sterilization standard in the world). Please be assured that we have a thorough sterilization system that our equipment goes through before they enter the patient’s mouth.
- Desalted water generator for autoclave
- Equipped with a desalted water generator for autoclave, we also consider the water used for sterilization.
- Anesthesia electronic injection system
- By injecting the anesthetic at low and stable speeds by electric power, the patient’s pain is reduced. In addition, the closer the anesthetic solution is to body temperature, the lower the pain becomes. With this in mind, the anesthetic solution is kept at close to body temperature through a heater.
- Laughing Gas Sedation
- A mixture of oxygen and laughing gas, it is inhaled through a mask to reduce pain and anxiety.
Such stress-free treatment is possible because the patient is in a sleeping state.
*It costs an extra ¥5500yen per 30min.
- Wave One Gold system to facilitate root canal treatment
- Compared to a regular endodontic file, which is very time-consuming and may require multiple visits, we use a Ni-Ti rotary file that significantly shortens the shaping time due to having a higher cutting efficiency. Often times we can complete the treatment in one or two visits.